shutter issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shutter issue

Hi, I have un problem with ma shutter Zigbee.
    Each time the plugin is started, the "Edit Controls" and "Edit Status/Graphics" become: (Capture1)
    After forcing on "Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices"
    Settings return to normal. (Capture2)

How to get Homeseer to keep the correct settings.

Thank's for you support

Could you give the type and brand of shutter you are using? Also, on the properties page, you can select the JowiHue tab to find a Json string from deCONZ giving more details, could you copy this string and post it for me? It might help me to find what is happening...

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The shutter is an Haudang Zigbee Curtain Module ref : QS-Zigbee-C01 buy on amazon.
      That is the properties page? On Homeseer or DeCONZ ?

Comment

Homeseer last tab of a jowihue device

Comment

OK, I have only with in this tab
          (capture)

Comment

Yuch, not supposed to be empty there. I have searched for the device, the brand Haudang is not known on deCONZ. The modelid is known for a brand called Lonsonho. I guess this is some sort of Tuya device, which do confuse the plugin now and then.

Could you do a trace for me, so I can have look what is happening here? To create the correct log, follow these steps:
            1. Enable the verbose logging and log to file options in the settings of the plugin
            2. Stop and start the plugin (so I have the start of the plugin in the log)
            3. When the plugin is started, try to go to the properties of the device and open the JowiHue tab (maybe an error is logged then)
            4. Then disable the verbose logging an log to file options in the settings of the plugin
            5. Find the log (JowiHue.log) in the \logs subdirectory of the HS installation location
            6. Send this log file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
            Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with my shutter Zigbee again since somes weeks
              Each time the plugin is started, the "Edit Controls" and "Edit Status/Graphics" become: (Capture1)
              After forcing on "Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices"
              Settings return to normal. (Capture2)

How to get Homeseer to keep the correct settings.

Thank's for you support​

Comment

I think I am missing the captures?

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hello, it's the same as my 1st post

Comment

Every time I restart my PC, my shutters are identified as lamps.
                    I have to go to the devices JowiHue settings and select "​Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices​"

Comment

And there is stil no JSON on the bottom of the properties/JowiHue tab? This info could really shed some light on this?

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

hello, if I have the JSON.
                        On the other hand, I only realize by default, the OPEN command is OFF and Closed is OFF too.
                        If I leave it like that, the shutter remains a shutter after reboot.
                        On the other hand, if I put ON for Open, that's when the device restarts as a lamp.​
                        Attached Files

Comment

Indeed this part is a confusement of the plugin, but the values should not influence the device to be a light or a blind. I have corrected this for the next version of the plugin.
                          The issue is the fact that there is a bri value as well. I am afraid this is an issue in the DDF of deCONZ for this device? This attribute should not be there

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                          X