Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same devices getting different object info

Hi Wim

strange result when adding the same devices via deconz to jowihue; both are the same make/brand and model and both are working as expected via deconz! no issues there.

When connecting to HS/Jowihue one is seen as a dimmable light with the option open/close/stop and one is seen as a dimmable light with the option on/off/dim

The first one (open/close/stop) is more or less working as expected; except stop isn't working, and there is no status setback to the device.

The second one is only reacting to the On function (opening) rest of the functions are not working.

Difference in the object info per device:

First the NOT working device (the second device as mention before);

Dimmable light

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "etag": "c8d4e38e7f137b4904f6a710d61bfc83",
    "hascolor": false,
    "lastannounced": null,
    "lastseen": "2022-03-15T19:53Z",
    "manufacturername": "LUMI",
    "modelid": "lumi.curtain.acn002",
    "name": "Dimmable light 55",
    "state": {
    "bri": 55,
    "lift": 22,
    "on": true,
    "open": true,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "swversion": null,
    "type": "Dimmable light",
    "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:3a:4d:ea-01"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

and the working device (*except stop and no status setback):

Window covering device

{
    "etag": "04d4f8f83c7adc936b712b8840b7d559",
    "lastseen": "2022-03-15T20:17Z",
    "name": "Dimmable light 46",
    "lift": 0,
    "open": false,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "swversion": null,
    "type": "Window covering device",
    "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:3e:49:5c-01"
    }

The devices at hand; Aqara roller shade driver E1; latest deconz beta / hs4 & jowihue and conbeeII stick are updated to the latest version.

What can I do to get them working in the same way?

thanks!

found a difference that might explain it;

see picture, the not correct referenced device (dimmable light instead of window covering) has a different description set as an attribute in deconz;

the working device in HS4/jowihue has this attribute set as a rollershade, the not correct working device is set as drappery (both in deconz); see image of all the names that the attribute can have. Note attribute is read-only.

is this of any use?

Attached Files

Comment

Valkilane,

It might explain the difference. As the type differs in the above json you have posted, the plugin will handle this differently. Maybe the firmware differs between the two devices, maybe you can find something on the firmware in deCONZ attributes?
      The plugin checks on the type of device reported by deCONZ, based on the "Dimmable light" type, it will create a light. I am afraid the update has to come from deCONZ in this part.
      What you could try is to see it deCONZ changes its mind when you do these actions:
      1. In the bridge maintenance page of the plugin press the button "scan for devices" (do not delete devices, anywhere)
      2. Do the reset procedure for the Aqara motor (often holding the reset button for 4 seconds)
      3. Check in deCONZ if the blue dot is blinking and do a read on the basic cluster while it is working
      4. If the rescan is done, restart the plugin, so any changes are found.
      5. Check if the json and/or buttons have changed for the device?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

deconz 2.15.0 cleared it up, both are working fine! thanks Wim, after upgrading deconz (2.15 litteraly came out the day after the first posting) i had to delete the device entirely from Homeseer, restart the plugin and there it was!

Thanks for the helping hand Wim.

Post can be marked as resolved succesfully!

Comment

Great to hear! another riddle solved. Thanks for letting me know! deCONZ is indeed moving forward fast with the latest releases
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

There was one small change in the motor state, they added "speed" property, with values 0, 1 and 2. This also causes creation of a separate "fan" type child device as in screenshot. It's not an issue, as I know that only the Off, Low and Medium buttons have any effect. But just a nitpicking question - is there a better way to support speed selection in HS?
            Attached Files

Comment

Are you sure this is the same device as in the subject? I am not sure of that. The plugin is prepared for a fan device, combined with a light, so I guess the device you are using is triggering the plugin that it is a fan device, which is very wrong. Can you post the JSON shown in the properties of the device (JowiHue tab)?

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

It's Aquara Roller Shade Driver E1. I've also noticed that before there was also one duplicate devices with similar child nodes. I did a cleanup (paused plugin, removed both devices, re-added the device in deConz and then enabled plugin again). I've attached a screenshot of the current device situation (some status graphics appears to be missing and the battery is missing a value range completely). There still might be some mess from the past when the deConz didn't know this model of device and it was showing as a dimmable light, but I'm not sure how to do a more proper cleanup than I did.

Code:
                Window covering device

{
                "etag": "ba16e9ed7e45295aa85cd81f686df366",
                "lastseen": "2022-06-10T18:01Z",
                "name": "Pracovna - Okno Velke",
                "alert": "none",
                "bri": 254,
                "lift": 100,
                "open": false,
                "reachable": true,
                "speed": 2
                },
                "swversion": "11-24-2021",
                "type": "Window covering device",
                "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:32:a4:b7-01"
                }

ZHABattery

{
                "config": {
                "reachable": true,
                "temperature": 2500
                },
                "ep": 1,
                "etag": "b8289cc1987baefb3c208099c6d24b37",
                "lastseen": "2022-06-10T18:03Z",
                "name": "Battery 71 Battery",
                "battery": 70,
                "lastupdated": "2022-06-10T18:00:37.089"
                },
                "swversion": "11-24-2021",
                "type": "ZHABattery",
                "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:32:a4:b7-01-fcc0"
                }
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I made you wait long here. I have been puzzling how I could solve the speed setting in the blind. I would need to create an extra feature to the blind device with three buttons to set the speed for it. But I am wondering, would this be useful for you?
                  I have removed the fan device during creation in the next version. This was the only device s far also having a speed parameter. This should resolve in the next version - if you recreate the device.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X