RGB+W light strip that you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randy View Post
    It might be a temporary problem, but is is definitely a problem. I tried to add to a cart and a pop up said a new item was added to my cart, but it remained empty. I was logged in under a username where I have purchased before.
    When I tried earlier it said I had 18 items in my shopping cart and it was the first time I accessed the site, but then when I went to the cart it was empty. 😀

Comment

I was just able to go to the site and add an item to my cart to purchase (but did not pull trigger).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	46
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	1572341

One thing I did notice upon initial access of site, it's acting weird, identified my location as USA, but the language and currency were wrong. Make sure you set those correctly (at the top of the page) before putting an item in your cart.​

Comment

Originally posted by TC1 View Post
        I was just able to go to the site and add an item to my cart to purchase (but did not pull trigger).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	46
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	1572341

One thing I did notice upon initial access of site, it's acting weird, identified my location as USA, but the language and currency were wrong. Make sure you set those correctly (at the top of the page) before putting an item in your cart.​
        I'll try it again!

Comment

Tried a different browser and all is well. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X