Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues/Errors upgrading to 7.2

Wim,

Having some issues upgrading to 7.2 .... Before I attempt 7.3 I thought I would get address this error as when attempt to go to 7.2 I get many more errors (I suspect the root issue is the same and perhaps corrupted file somewhere?).....

Here is the log from when I start 7.1

This is the specific error I am getting :

(JowiHueUtils.InitPlugin) Debug: Refreshing Bridge Osprey Hill
    (JowiHueUtils.RefreshDevices) Error: Start:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-16 161748.png
Views:	68
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	1552602

When I upgrade to 7.2 I get this set of errors in the log:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-16 155949.png
Views:	82
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	1552601

I cannot determine what the cause of this is based on the HS log. I would need a verbose logging. Is it possible to upgrade the plugin, following these steps (after creating a backup):
    1. enable verbose logging and log to file option in the settings of the plugin
    2. Upgrade the plugin to 4.2.7.3 and make sure the plugin starts
    3. Check in the HS log if errors are logged.
    4. Once the plugin is started, disable the verbose logging and log to file options
    5. In the Logs subdirectory of the HS installation you will find the file JowiHue.log. Send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
    That should give me insight of what is happening here

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Thank you much ... log sent

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X