Warning: Bridge Not reachable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning: Bridge Not reachable.

I keep getting this error. I've deleted the bridge, re added it, tried rebooting and I keep getting the error. I have two other Bridges and a Phoscon and they are running with no errors. Any ideas?

Appending to this, as I have the same (possibly) problem. My logs are flooded with alternating "Can't find bridge" warnings, and a related error from JowiHue. I have tried:
    - Restarting multiple times
    - Updating JowiHue to latest, although that seems to be malfunctioning. I'm on 4.0.7.4, but .5 is available. Have tried installing this multiple times, but after getting a "plugin installed successfully" message from HS4, it still says 4.0.7.4 in the overview. Anyways...
    - Physically unplugged the deConz stick

Screenshot of HS4 log
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2022-07-27 185928.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1559367

Snippet from verbose logging capturing, I believe, this exception (although from a different point in time):
    Code:
    16:32:13.0810650 -- (VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCache.MoveNext) Debug: starting cache tasks Phoscon-GW
    16:32:13.0810650 -- (Mylights.InitialLights) starting for 'Phoscon-GW'
    16:32:13.0821566 -- (Mylights.InitialLights) Base info light Configuration tool 1 1 updated
    16:32:13.0824115 -- (Mylights.InitialLights) Base info light Range extender 2 2 updated
    16:32:13.0826011 -- (VB$StateMachine_9_TriggerCheckHandler.MoveNext) start deconz update sensors 7 -  8
    16:32:13.0830924 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensors) update sensors is starting
    16:32:13.2729477 -- (VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCache.MoveNext) Error: HWQ: dequeue command:bridgeupdate cache Phoscon-GW check 15
    Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.
    16:32:13.2759712 -- (VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCache.MoveNext) System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003): Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.
       ved HSPI_JowiHue.DeCONZCache.VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCach e.MoveNext()
    16:32:13.2761442 -- (VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCache.MoveNext) Ending deCONZ cacheupdate for Phoscon-GW update running: False
    16:32:13.2761442 -- (VB$StateMachine_21_UpdateBridgeCache.MoveNext) exit; Update running =False
    I am assuming this is a deConz-thing, even if JowiHue is showing the symptoms. But still hoping for someone to know other things to try here, as I am a bit fed up with this log flooding. This has been going on for several weeks. Everything works fine except this.

System details:
    HS4 (latest) on Windows 10

Comment

Are you running a Conbee or Conbee II? I was seeing errors when using these USB devices. Finally I just used a RPI I had laying around and put a Raspbee II hat on it (I'm running two now). Since I got around the USB stuff I have only had an error once on one of my RPI's. All I did was VNC into the RPI and rebooted the device, all was good.

Comment

For the USB device driver, are you using the Microsoft USB driver or the deCONZ driver? For Windows 10, the Conbee II instructions say to use the driver that's automatically installed vs. installing the Windows 7 driver. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but worth a shot.
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
          Are you running a Conbee or Conbee II? I was seeing errors when using these USB devices. Finally I just used a RPI I had laying around and put a Raspbee II hat on it (I'm running two now). Since I got around the USB stuff I have only had an error once on one of my RPI's. All I did was VNC into the RPI and rebooted the device, all was good.
          Current version of Conbee is 2.12.1 (should probably be upgraded, I see there are newer versions available). So I'm going to assume Conbee II. Less than a year old. I am using the USB-device, yes. Annoying thing is that I have two, more or less identical, setups, in two homes. One on HS4, and one on HS3. It is the HS4' log that is being spammed by this. But the system ran without problems for 7-8 months before it started.

Also, I realize now I should probably have made a new thread rather than hijacking yours - we may not have the same problem. I figured this could be a widespread thing, seeing your symptoms. But if you are on an RPI, that makes it fairly different I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
            For the USB device driver, are you using the Microsoft USB driver or the deCONZ driver? For Windows 10, the Conbee II instructions say to use the driver that's automatically installed vs. installing the Windows 7 driver. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but worth a shot.
            Using the Windows 10 driver - have not installed my own. Also, the problem appeared a few weeks ago, not related to any driver update as far as I know.

Comment

For later readers, upgrading deConz seems to have solved my problem. So most likely, my problem wasn't the same as OP after all.

Comment

Great to see it got resolved. deCOnz is updating their version a lot. It is god to at least each 2 months or so for the latest stable version.
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                X