Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about the status/condition of the plugin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFBAKKER
    replied
    Wim,
    Up-graded from 4.0.7.0 to 4.0.7.6 and all my stability issues with bridges and lights and log entries every 90 seconds have been resolved, Thank you.

As before your skills and dedication to this plugin keeps producing outstanding results.
    Best regards,
    Willem

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    A new version is on its way that will hopefully clear some of the confusion here. 4.0.7.0 was having an issue with the deCONZ bridges, so it is better to upgrade... let me know if this works out?

Leave a comment:

• pistacheL0
    replied
    Originally posted by WFBAKKER View Post
    The Plugin management page does not allow me to pick what version I can update to. And messages from this forum tell me, all or most users have upgrade issues.
    How can I select the upgrade that will solve my issues without creating new ones?
    I believe I tried 4.0.7.4 it was a big problem for me and I struggled to get back to some level of sanity.
    I may not have experienced 4.0.7.2, because the plugin page did not reflect the actual version(s) of the update(s).
    How can I try 4.0.7.2 (find and download the vesion) and how can I get back if it does not solve my issues?
    I do not know if you tried 4.0.7.3, but here is a link https://filebin.net/rzwhdkgi7s5d9pr3/JowiHue4.0.7.3.zip
    You can pasted the files in the directory they belongs to. The ''install.txt'' file indicated where to put all the folders/files*. Do not overwrite the JowiHue.db file

Leave a comment:

• WFBAKKER
    replied
    The Plugin management page does not allow me to pick what version I can update to. And messages from this forum tell me, all or most users have upgrade issues.
    How can I select the upgrade that will solve my issues without creating new ones?
    I believe I tried 4.0.7.4 it was a big problem for me and I struggled to get back to some level of sanity.
    I may not have experienced 4.0.7.2, because the plugin page did not reflect the actual version(s) of the update(s).
    How can I try 4.0.7.2 (find and download the vesion) and how can I get back if it does not solve my issues?

Leave a comment:

• bdickhaus
    replied
    I am also confused. I have only a few bulbs left on my hue bridge, everything else is migrated over to deCONZ. I am currently running 4.0.7.4. But I also had some issues with, I think, 4.0.7.0. This is a comment from the 4.0.7.2 release notes:
    • Solved an issue when using both a Philips Hue bridge and a deCONZ gateway
    Have you tried 4.0.7.2? Or is there an issue with that one you are wanting to avoid? I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer.

Leave a comment:

• WFBAKKER
    started a topic Confused about the status/condition of the plugin.

Confused about the status/condition of the plugin.

I have returned to the version 4.0.7.0 to get stability/functionality with the Phoscon devices and single not in a group of Hue devices.
    I read that Philips is breaking their API with group Vs Zone Etc. ???? issues.

My group devices in Hue only respond to On and Off not dim etc.
    Every 90 sec there is a log entry; "Refresh bridge "Phoscon-WFB" set to 90 seconds after establishing direct connection"

A recommendation on how to go forward would greatly be appreciated,
    Regards,
    Willem

Working...
X