Errors During Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors During Startup

I am getting a bunch of errors during startup. It looks like some modules are missing. The output below is after upgrading to 4.0.7.6 and restarting HS4. I did get the same error before upgrading.

8/18/2022 10:40:38 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'Zeroconf, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dbbfcdb374507df0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'Zeroconf, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=dbbfcdb374507df0' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe_backup: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

You have made a copy of the plugin, but it is still an executable "HSPI_JowiHue_backup.exe". Because of that the backup plugin s trying to load. Either remove the file or make sure its extension is not EXE? Then I am sure all is fine again

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Ah, that did the trick. I while back I had to install a beta version for a bug fix and I must have made a backup copy of the original exe. Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Comment

Working...
      X