4.0.7.7 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.7.7 Problems

Running plugin 4.0.7.7 on HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.15.0 (Windows).
    Just upgraded and getting some new errors in log:

Error calculating values End R 0 G 0 B 0 x 0 y 0 Z 0

Another:
    Error: (UpdateGroupDevice):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trying to figure out the group error, going to "Bridge Maintenance," any action selected, e.g., Light Info or Group Info, requires leaving that screen, going to plugins, manage, selecting JowiHue and Bridge Maintenance in order to see the information listed for lights or groups.

"Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Originally posted by Richel View Post
    Running plugin 4.0.7.7 on HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.15.0 (Windows).
    Just upgraded and getting some new errors in log:

Error calculating values End R 0 G 0 B 0 x 0 y 0 Z 0

Another:
    Error: (UpdateGroupDevice):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trying to figure out the group error, going to "Bridge Maintenance," any action selected, e.g., Light Info or Group Info, requires leaving that screen, going to plugins, manage, selecting JowiHue and Bridge Maintenance in order to see the information listed for lights or groups.
    I have the same thing and had to roll the plugin back. Error every 30 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post

I have the same thing and had to roll the plugin back. Error every 30 seconds
      Glad to know that it is not unique to my setup. By the way is there a repository for the previous versions of the plugin? I thought I had recent backups of my *.exe files, but I do not.
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

I am getting errors also, but only at startup. I don't use groups much, so that might be why. I am going to leave it at this release for now.

There is no repository, but the previous versions are saved in your installation. Look in the Updates4 folder. Let me know if you need additional information about how to find and restore previous versions.

Comment

Thanks for the the tip regarding Updates4!

Comment

Same here, please fix

Attached Files

Comment

w.vuyk did you see this post and the error’s?

please post a fix

update: the errors are every 7 minutes in the log.

Comment

A new version 4.0.7.8 has been published just now, which should solve the RGB issue, causing both errors mentioned here.

Sorry all!
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

FYI the version number did not update in the plugin (or updater), but the correct version looks to be installed as my errors here have disappeared.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Wim,

Just installed the 4.0.7.8 update succesfull. The update manager still displays 4.0.7.7, although the logging shows that the 4.0.7.8 update was really installed.
                    No problem, just my feedback for your information.

Thank you for all the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by legato View Post
                      Hi Wim,

Just installed the 4.0.7.8 update succesfull. The update manager still displays 4.0.7.7, although the logging shows that the 4.0.7.8 update was really installed.
                      No problem, just my feedback for your information.

Thank you for all the effort!
                      Here the same, stil the old version (again 😉)

Comment

Update 4.0.7.9 is available. Just installed it and works fine here!
                        (Including correct version number in the plugin management)

Comment

Working...
                        X