Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several Issues

Hi Wim,
    Not sure when it started but I have several issues with the plugin and not sure how to fix it.
    In the log. I'm getting the following errors.

There is another ticket about this error. Restarting does not fix the issue.
    JowiHue
    Info Will be solved with next restart
    9/9/2022 11:36:12 AM JowiHue Error
    Error: (CompleteBridgeConfig):Bridge on IP address 192.168.0.68 reports a different serial than expected. Device: 001788FFFE16E731 Bridge response: ECB5FAFFFE124A6C

There is no more drop down after selecting the "set Lights"

Under Bridge Maintenace/Group info when I click on it, will not show any group.

Thanks

Attached Files

On the drop down, are you using Chrome or Edge? It is an issue that surfaced with the latest HS update, but also could be related to Chromium.
    Al;so check https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs4-products/hs4-plugins/phone-text-email-plug-ins-aa/pushover-stefxx/1564440-weird-behavior-in-chrome-vs-firefox#post1565067 for a possible work around?

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Chrome and Edge have the issue. The newest Chrome beta fixes it and Firefox works now.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thank you, I will chexk it out. What about the issues at the start up indicating that it is looking at different ID?

Thanka again

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI, If it is stored in an ini, I could change it from here

Comment

alphatech It is not stored in a ini file, but on the bridge device itself. I have not tested this in a long time, but if you stop the plugin, delete the bridge device and its feature. Then restart the plugin. The plugin should reinstall the bridge device, with the correct bridge id.
            But I wonder how the bridge got a new ID? Normally, even with a reset the ID stays the same. Also, the new ID is not in the normal range Philips Hue bridges have? Did you get a new one maybe?

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

HS4 4.2.16.0 has been released which has a fix for this issue.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                HS4 4.2.16.0 has been released which has a fix for this issue.
                Yep ... Confirmed here as well

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  alphatech It is not stored in a ini file, but on the bridge device itself. I have not tested this in a long time, but if you stop the plugin, delete the bridge device and its feature. Then restart the plugin. The plugin should reinstall the bridge device, with the correct bridge id.
                  But I wonder how the bridge got a new ID? Normally, even with a reset the ID stays the same. Also, the new ID is not in the normal range Philips Hue bridges have? Did you get a new one maybe?

Wim
                  Hi wim, I updated the bridge from an old v1 to v2. So what you are saying is to go in the bridge maintenance and delete it, restart the Plugin and it should find the new one? What about the devices, groups and etc that I have, will they stay the same or I need to recreate them?

Thanks

Comment

Alphatech,

No!! I said to deactivate the plugin, which will remove the bridge maintenance page first of all. Then delete the bridge device from the HS device list.... do not remove it through the bridge maintenance page as this will also remove ALL lights and sensors from HS belonging to the bridge.
                    -- Wim

Comment

Sorry to be a pain Wim. Just to make sure, this is the device that I would need to delete correct?

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wim, I have time today to fix this issue, is this the device?

Comment

That is the correct device indeed. Be sure to have the plugin deactivated before you remove it?
                          -- Wim

Comment

Thank you wim.

Comment

Update 4.2.16.0 didn't fix the issue. I still have to refresh after selecting Lights Info, Group Info, Sensors Info, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X