No announcement yet.

Several Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wim, sorry to bother you again. Everything is working great other than this issue. I have attached the print screens. Ideally, I would like to run the animation as in the picture and when there is motion the animation would pause, then bring the lights to 80% dim for 5 minutes and then resume to the animation. Unfortunately from the graph below, it shows that the lights turn off or dim at 0% and I can not figure it out why. Two days ago, there was no motion and everything ran ok.
    Attached Files

Comment

It was a coincidence, I was testing the new release yesterday (send it to HST today) and discovered that animations are not ending/pausing as expected anymore. It is on my list for the next release to check on this. Somewhere things have changed. Maybe this has to do with the Philips API changes.

And don't feel sorry to bother me. At the end there will be a better plugin, I do value all the input here. I probably cannot fulfill all requests, but keep doing my best.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you wim, very much appreciated

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found the animation issue here. Should resolve with the next version
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

You the best wim, thank you. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hi Wim, I applied the latest build with your animation changes in it unfortunately it seems to be still a problem. I went thru all my scripts to make sure I was not doing anything that would trigger those lights to be off, I could not find any. I have attached several print screens including when different scenes go on or off (From the graphics).
              I will remove the event called 100% until we find a fix otherwise I would have no outside lights on during the night.

Thanks for your continued help with this.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Wim, I was wondering if I could be of any assistance troubleshooting this a little bit more. Please feel free to ask.

Comment

I send you a pm with more info
                  -- Wim

Comment

Thanks wim, I saw it. Planning to provide that info by Thursday evening.

Comment

Working...
                    X