Minor issue: Gap in status range for Aqara multi-sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor issue: Gap in status range for Aqara multi-sensor

When JowiHue adds a new Aqara multi-sensor, it creates status value ranges (humidity) between 0-50 and between 51-100. I just noticed that the humidity value was 50.1 so the displayed status was empty.

Mike,

Please check the settings with the value ranges, here you find the decimal places setting, it should be set to 0 decimals normally?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-09-13 21_34_34-Device Settings.png
Views:	95
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1566086
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes, the decimal setting is 0. My observation seems to mean that HS first compares the value with Start and End, and does the decimal rounding afterward. So a gap in end to start (50 to 51 here) which is larger than the precision, would not show a status value.
      The settings for temperature seem fine, as the end-to-start is 0.01.
      Not a big deal: I just changed my humidity start value from 51 to 50.001.

Comment

The weird part is is that for me it works fine... I have a displayed value of 51 when the humidity value on the device is 50,67... Wondering if somehow this has to do with decimal point differences. Will check on this...
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X