Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I update firmware (on Aqara FP1) via Deconz ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brientim View Post

DeCONZ is showing a hexadecimal value.

Hexadecimal 36 = decimal 54. This is the latest version released.

Can you pease try this...

Goto Plugins > JowieHue > Bridge Maintenance > Conbee > SENSOR INFO and click on the Sensor.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 05.43.13.png Views:	0 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	1566854

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 05.38.17.png Views:	0 Size:	45.3 KB ID:	1566851
    Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 05.38.46.png Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	1566852
    I did not know Deconz is showing the hex value. But it looks as if I am on a old firmware ?

This is showing in the JowiHue Sensor info:

ZHAPresence

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "config": {
    "devicemode": "undirected",
    "on": true,
    "reachable": true,
    "resetpresence": false,
    "sensitivity": 3,
    "triggerdistance": "far"
    },
    "etag": "88dc8be012dd3645dca706c9a3f40c76",
    "lastannounced": "2022-09-18T16:52:05Z",
    "lastseen": "2022-09-18T22:12Z",
    "manufacturername": "aqara",
    "modelid": "lumi.motion.ac01",
    "name": "Aqara FP1",
    "state": {
    "lastupdated": "2022-09-18T22:10:58.754",
    "presence": true,
    "presenceevent": "approaching"
    },
    "swversion": "20210121",
    "type": "ZHAPresence",
    "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:51:7f:fb-01-0406"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

Comment

Mike,

Which version of deCONZ are you running currently?
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Mike,

Which version of deCONZ are you running currently?
        I am on 2.17.1

Comment

That might be a difference why the version is not reported correct. For me it is reported like Tim has posted, but that is on 2.18.1. This is still a beta version so I am not sure if you should install this version, but I guess the reporting of the correct version will be solved in the next deCONZ version?
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            That might be a difference why the version is not reported correct. For me it is reported like Tim has posted, but that is on 2.18.1. This is still a beta version so I am not sure if you should install this version, but I guess the reporting of the correct version will be solved in the next deCONZ version?
            So do you think that I am on the current firmware version, but its just not reporting correctly ? If that is the case there would be no need to upgrade to the beta. If I am on a old firmware, I would upgrade to the Deconz beta and see it the upgrade works

Comment

I'm on 2.18.1 and in one place it reports as decimal 54 and in another place it reports as hex 36. Unfortunately, they don't comment in any way so here we all are trying to update to the version that already is on the unit. No wonder it says idle.

My 2ยข

Comment

Working...
              X