Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request Suport - TS0201 Temp.Hum.Sensor

Hi Wim,

Can you add support for these model TS0201, temperature and humidity sensors. Below I leave the JSON.

The plugin created the three features as correct but the humidity values ​​are incorrect (in the image below the humidity value is 159, which should correspond to 16% and not 2%). Battery value does not update. Only the temperature value is correct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	device.png
Views:	180
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1568961

ZHATemperature

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "config": {
    "offset": 0,
    "on": true,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "etag": "176d38a97a515fdb2a4f1290fc0564c8",
    "lastannounced": null,
    "lastseen": "2022-10-02T14:23Z",
    "manufacturername": "_TZ3000_itnrsufe",
    "modelid": "TS0201",
    "name": "Ambiente - Frigorífico Temperatu",
    "state": {
    "lastupdated": "2022-10-02T14:23:17.801",
    "temperature": 685
    },
    "type": "ZHATemperature",
    "uniqueid": "a4:c1:38:50:b5:35:f2:1d-01-0402"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

ZHAHumidity

{
    "offset": 0,
    },
    "etag": "08df568fd44f24e6855849c30bd1e800",
    "name": "Ambiente - Frigorífico Humidity",
    "humidity": 159,
    "lastupdated": "2022-10-02T14:23:18.952"
    },
    "type": "ZHAHumidity",
    "uniqueid": "a4:c1:38:50:b5:35:f2:1d-01-0405"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

ZHABattery

{
    },
    "etag": "a593fd3730e9afd5fd1643a4cb15432e",
    "name": "Ambiente - Frigorífico Battery",
    "battery": 53,
    "lastupdated": "2022-10-02T14:23:16.648"
    },
    "type": "ZHABattery",
    "uniqueid": "a4:c1:38:50:b5:35:f2:1d-01-0001"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************​

Thanks.

Nuno,

Not sure on the humidity part here. Normally the humidity values are in percentage, so the value 159 would present 1,59% (2%) indeed here. Although very low, I think this is correct. Maybe the device is reporting a fault values here?

As for the battery, it should update its value.... did you try a restart of the plugin after adding the device?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Nuno,
      As for the battery, it should update its value.... did you try a restart of the plugin after adding the device?
      I've found that with Aqara Temp/Humidity sensors, it takes up to 24 hours for the battery level to update. Sometimes it starts with no value and sometimes it starts at 0%. I've wasted more than one CR2032 battery before I figured this out.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Nuno,

Not sure on the humidity part here. Normally the humidity values are in percentage, so the value 159 would present 1,59% (2%) indeed here. Although very low, I think this is correct. Maybe the device is reporting a fault values here?

The only difference I see between this sensor and the others from Aqara/Xiaomi, which work well, is that it only reports three digits in the humidity value, for example 645 (the status on the HS4 is 6.5%, which is wrong correct would be 64.5%), while the others report four digits, for example 6450 (status in HS4 is 64.5% which is correct). Don't pay attention to low humidity, this sensor is inside the fridge. It is normal to reach low values ​​(~20%) but never 2%

If it is not possible in the plugin to set this value, I can try to change in the DDF, which I am using for this sensor, the value of the expression from "Item.val = Attr.val" to "Item.val = Attr.val*10", which I hope will work.

Regarding the battery: yes I've restarted several times and I've had the sensor for some days in the plugin. I know what you're talking about and that's why I waited a while before confirming that something wasn't right. For this I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Edit:I did a test and changed the expression in the DDF and now it reports the correct value. Now all that's left to do is solve the battery problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post

I've found that with Aqara Temp/Humidity sensors, it takes up to 24 hours for the battery level to update. Sometimes it starts with no value and sometimes it starts at 0%. I've wasted more than one CR2032 battery before I figured this out.
          Trust me, I know what you're talking about. I have a lot of Aqara/Xiaomi sensors and plugs. Unfortunately here is something else.

Comment

I've managed to resolve the battery status. The plugin didn't create all the values ​​on the Status/Graphics page, only -1 "Unreachable" was created. After I entered the values ​​manually, everything worked fine. I just don't know if these changes survive a plugin update. Right now I'm on the most current version 4.0.7.10.

I take the opportunity to try out the new functionality of the forum with the images below​:

Click image for larger version  Name:	device.png Views:	0 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	1569402

Click image for larger version  Name:	device_status_graphic.png Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	1569403

Comment

Will check on the battery status how it could miss creating the status sets here
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Nuno,

I think I have found a major reason why battery devices are not created once the attribute is holding a value. This should also resolve the reason why the value ranges were not created. No progress yet on the Humidity part as I am trying to prevent creating dependencies on the device models, so I hope your DDF will stick with the next deCONZ updates. Otherwise I think it would be needed to post the Humidity issue on the phoscon forum.

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

I've been battling issues with two different Humi/Temp devices. Spend many hours working with the devs at deConz (manup even remoted in for 2 hrs). One device still is not working, I gave up as its clear there is not good way to troubleshoot (get needed debug data) from deConz. The issue seems that the devices are added to the deConz UI but in some cases never update the data/values, and with one device type the API is not publishing ANY data to 3rd parties (Phoscon, Jowhue, etc). I've helped them find and fix a few bugs and I'm giving up since I've already spent 10+ hrs on it.

Comment

w.vuyk Thanks. DDF will stick, i saved it in my user folder. So I don't run the risk of changes or being erased by deConz updates. Temperature and humidity work fine but the battery stopped updating values ​​a few days ago.

Ltek It hasn't been easy to integrate some devices into deConz but I think and I can already see some good indications with the introduction of DDF. I think it will bring many improvements.​

Comment

Originally posted by nunoary View Post
                      Ltek It hasn't been easy to integrate some devices into deConz but I think and I can already see some good indications with the introduction of DDF. I think it will bring many improvements.​
                      We are using DDF but the lack of ability to 'see' what deConz is doing when communicating with the device is limiting our ability to see what to fix when things dont work... its core to the code I'm sure, unrelated to the config files (DDF).

Comment

Working...
                      X