Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue plugin restarts

Hi!

Running HS4 and JowiHue plugin (latest versions) on a Pi4. I have a Hue Hub connected.
    (If relevant: Connected a Phoscon gateway a few days ago, but after the JowiHue plugin crashed / restarted I suspected the Phoscon integration and removed the gateway and devices. It is now not connected to Phoscon)

Looking at the Homeseer logs, the JowiHue plugin restarts 1-3 times per day

Error messages when crashing:
    10/01/2022 18:50:39 - JowiHue - Info - JowiHue Plugin closing now. Thanks for using it :-)
    10/01/2022 18:50:39 - JowiHue - Info - the plugin discovered an unrecoverable error, restarting
    10/01/2022 18:50:39 - JowiHue - Warning - Warning: SendJsonCommand unexpected reply from bridge: parameter Not available
    ------
    10/03/2022 09:06:09 - JowiHue - Info - JowiHue Plugin closing now. Thanks for using it :-)
    10/03/2022 09:06:09 - JowiHue - Info - Restarting plugin due to error datatables
    ------
    10/03/2022 10:36:39 - JowiHue - Info - JowiHue Plugin closing now. Thanks for using it :-)
    10/03/2022 10:36:39 - JowiHue - Info - the plugin discovered an unrecoverable error, restartin

Anyone else seeing this issue?

BR
    Vidar

It is not the deCONZ gateway (Phoscon is the web interface, deCONZ the real gateway software for accessing RaspBee/ConBee)

The latest Philips Hue API is raising the risk of this happening. I am working on lessening the risk, but it will never be no risk sadly. The plugin restarts and functions after that again, so normally it should not interfere to much. I do hope to improve the plugin on this, but it is work in progress until here....

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Although this is an older post, I am seeing the same issue. Started after the last update to version 4.1.4.0. DeConz is version 2.17.1 (Edit: Will update that now). Phillips Hue bridge is latest, currently 1.63.

JowiHue is crashing (and recovering) roughly once per day, at different times. Anything I can/should do to stabilize it?

On startup, there is a reference to a Jowihue.log, but this file seems to not be created. So all I really have of logs is from the Homeseer log. In the log, I see some `System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003)` errors, related to one specific light. Not sure if this is related. Full log entry (translated from local language):

error <my light>: System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003): Object reference not set to an instance of an object at HSPI_JowiHue.Mylights.UpdateLight(MyLightsTableRow lightrow) at HSPI_JowiHue.ApiV2.EventStream.HandleUpdate(Light updatelight, Light BaseLight)
      Edit: Have used latest stable version of DeConz for several days, it did not help.

Comment

Working...
      X