Aqara FP1 status stuck in HS4 but not Phoscon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara FP1 status stuck in HS4 but not Phoscon

My FP1 has been running fine for some time, but today I noticed that is stuck on motion (and the events are stuck on approaching). Pressing reset in HS4 does nothing. I have unplugged the FP1 and plugged it back in. No change. It is changing from motion to none in Phoscon, but these changes are not reflected in HS4. The other Zigbee devices I have (a lux sensor and 3 on/off plugs) work fine, I can control from HS4 and they report status. Its only the FP1.
    It could be a coincidence, but I have updated the PI to 4.0.8.0 from I think it was 4.0.7.9

I checked here with the current version and my sensors of FP1, and all seem to function fine. A periodic restart (once per 1 or 2 weeks) is needed here too, so I do seem frozen updates too, but after a restart normally all is fine. Also currently it seems to function here.

You can check the current values of the deCONZ values on the JowiHue page in the properties of the device.
    If you open the page you will find json values on the bottom part of that page. If you open it while the device is showing no motion, check the current values like these:

"lastupdated": "2022-10-17T19:26:24.168",
    "presence": true,
    "presenceevent": "enter"

Do the values match the values of the HS device? If they do, trigger the motion sensor and refresh the json page. Did they change?​
    If Phoscon is updating fine, and the plugin is not, I would expect all sensors and plugs to not update also, or only updating once per 5 minutes or so?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

mikee123 I had exactly the same thing. It had something to do with either the angle of the sun or the blinds flapping in the breeze not that aircon is off and there is a nice cool breeze . Either way, relocating the sensor solved the problem. Try turning it around backwards so it doesn't sense any body or motion and see what happens first before going too crazy.

Comment

It has just started working again normally. Weird. Before that every Jowihue device got stsuck (which makes more sense than just the FP1). That only lasted a few minutes, and then everything including the FP1 was back to normal.

w.vuyk what do you mean by restart ? HS4 or just the PI ?

Comment

I ment to restart the FP1, take the power off the device and start it again
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            I ment to restart the FP1, take the power off the device and start it again
            Yes I did try that. Initially it didnt work. Not sure why it started working normally again. But its been ok since. One of those things...

Comment

Working...
            X