JowiHue actions in events don't run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brientim View Post
    teladog01​ WRT does not work, is that because it is an incorrect dimming value? If you the Status/Graphics is the Dim 1 - 100% and should be setting the light to turn off instead of dimming to 0%?
    I'll let w.vuyk answer for sure, but I don't believe it's an incorrect value. 0 is certainly a valid value for this device, but I don't know how the JowiHue action works internally. According to the event creation GUI, 0 should be a valid entry here...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.27.14 AM.png
Views:	82
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1576891

Comment

With the latest version I had this issue resolved and somehow it seems to work for you now. Good to see it worked out now.
      As for the brightness 0% on groups, I will have to check. It should work on lights, it should switch the light off, eventually with a transition time that is long.
      I am not sure on the groups though, as I never tested this myself on group level. Will be back on this.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Checked just now and can confirm setting the JowiHue action to 0% will shutdown the light and will not work for groups currently. Will be resolved in the next version.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Will be resolved in the next version.
          Just confirming this seems to be fixed for me now in 4.0.8.3. Thanks again, w.vuyk

Comment

Working...
          X