Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xiaoma Mija Honeywell Gas Detector Not Supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaoma Mija Honeywell Gas Detector Not Supported?

HS4-Pi
    deCONZ 2.19.01
    raspbee I Firmware 26400500
    JowiHue 4.0.8.1

I know support for the Xiaoma Mija Honeywell Gas Detector sensor was added in HS3 a while back but since I upgraded to HS4 I have not been able to get JowiHue to bring it over.

According to the blackadder site it should be supported by deCONZ (if the modelnumber matches):

https://zigbee.blakadder.com/Xiaomi_...F-01LM_BW.html
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

It is in deCONZ but JowiHue doesn't pick it up.

Comment

You still have the device created by HS3 in HS4 for the sensor? Or did you do a fresh start for it?
        If you go to the bridge maintenance page you can press the "Dump Bridge" button on the bridge in use for the gas sensor. This will create a complete API dump file in the \Logs\ subdirectory of the HS installation, with a name like "JowiBridge-[bridgename].log

Can you end this file through pm to me? Then I can check if the sensor is still present in the API dump?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X