Slow Response with release 4.0.8.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Response with release 4.0.8.2

I thought that responses to turning lights on or off, or to presses of Zigbee switches (e.g., Philips smart switches) got particularly slow with this update. I rolled back to 4.0.8.1 and it seems to have improved. It is really hard to know for sure that it was the update, so I am wondering if anyone else had noticed slow responses with 4.0..8.2? I am running Windows 10 and HS4 Pro 4.2.15.0. Thanks.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I started having this issue with 4.0.8.1, eventually the plugin with crash and restart itself and the response rate will go back to normal but then slowly degrade until it crashes again.

Comment

I have not seen errors or slow response with 4.0.8.2. I’ve been running it since Saturday. I have 2 bridges with ~30 lights each.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

It's been a while since I updated HS4, updating to the current release of 4.2.16.0 seems to have resolved my issues. Will post in this thread if otherwise: LINK TO THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
          I thought that responses to turning lights on or off, or to presses of Zigbee switches (e.g., Philips smart switches) got particularly slow with this update. I rolled back to 4.0.8.1 and it seems to have improved. It is really hard to know for sure that it was the update, so I am wondering if anyone else had noticed slow responses with 4.0..8.2? I am running Windows 10 and HS4 Pro 4.2.15.0. Thanks.
          Richel,

Could you try to run HS 4.2.16.0 as well? Does this solve the issue then? I cannot see the issue here, but am running HS 4.2.16.0 too.
          Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Richel,

Could you try to run HS 4.2.16.0 as well? Does this solve the issue then? I cannot see the issue here, but am running HS 4.2.16.0 too.
            Wim
            Wim: I have updated both HS4 and your plug in to the latest versions and all is good! Thanks.
            "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
            "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
            X