Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuya Water Sensor

Hi Wim,
    I purchased this device: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568...andl_shipto=US

I use the same process for pairing the other devices, I do see it in the App (picture attached) but I do not see any device created in HS.

Since I'm on the same subject, I have four windows devices that get trigger if I open them but there is no link to the controller if I do not open the window for the first time, is it a bug?

Thanks,
    Aldo
    Attached Files

From your picture, deconz never included it properly. If there is only a hex number in the device name then that means deconz does not recognize it properly. Without proper device definitions in deconz then JowiHue cannot create HS4 virtual devices.

Comment

Thanks, I suspected it, anything I can do or it will become a door holder 😭

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

No worries, I believe it's solvable. I guess the first question is did you check the blakadder database? What's the model number of the sensor?

Database of Zigbee devices compatible with ZHA, Tasmota, Zigbee2MQTT, deCONZ, ZiGate and ioBroker (blakadder.com)

A lot of the Tuya Zigbee devices are new to the market, so device definitions are still being added to deconz every day.​

Comment

I appreciate your help, since I did my first installation, I did not have a need to update any database or applications, so to be honest not sure how to do that. My installation is on a windows base with a USB zeebee stick.

Comment

What is the model # of the sensor? From the AliExpress link you posted I can't find the model number.

Comment

I was looking on the box this morning and I could find any model number either. Unfortunately even the instructions are terrible. Hopefully is part of the updates database. I have another sensor with same problem, all purchased via aliexpress. Can you please point me to how to update the database?

Thanks

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by update the database, if you mean the link I posted previously that is just to see if a particular device is compatible with deconz/ConBee

Are you running the latest version of the deconz app and the ConBee USB firmware? You would open the Phoscon app in order to see that under the Gateway tab.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	126
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1580915

In the example above shows that I'm running deconz 2.18.02 and running ConBee II firmware 26780700.
                What versions are you running?​

Comment

I will provide with that info as soon as I get home but it has not been updated since I installed the software about 8 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
                    I will provide with that info as soon as I get home but it has not been updated since I installed the software about 8 months ago.

Sounds good, an update might be all you need to recognize those devices.

Comment

This is what it shows, not sure how to get the latest updates.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I followed the instruction as of how to flash but I do not think it updated anything.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alphatech View Post
                          I followed the instruction as of how to flash but I do not think it updated anything.
                          Check the Phoscon gateway page again for the firmware version.

Comment

It does not make sense, I downloaded the firmware 3 times and applied it about 3 times. I followed the instructions on the dot. This is the location and the firmware that I'm applying with the latest screen.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I think I'm somewhat successful. The only difference is the date, on the version it shows 12/18/2021, your date is September 2022
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X