Sinope Thermostat values not available EasyTrigger for conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinope Thermostat values not available EasyTrigger for conditions

I just added 9 Sinope Zigbee thermostats to my HS setup and they all seem to come in fine and I can control them via the device setpoint etc.
    When I went to use EasyTrigger in an event to compare Setpoint to the Temperature I noticed none of the JowieHue devices/values are available in EasyTrigger conditions. (I can "Control a device" just fine in the Action section.) Also if I trigger on the "Device Value" they are visible

In case it helps my use case: I want to control a connected relay on my gas fireplace so that it comes on and off with the Sinope thermostat controlling the baseboard heater in the same room. I have done this before multiple times with my zwave thermostats.

Any idea none of the JowieHue devices show up?
    Thanks,
    Darren

If you just added them, they may not be in Easy Trigger yet. Restart the plug-in and see if they appear. Easy Trigger will populate eventually, but a restart of the plug-in will force it.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
      If you just added them, they may not be in Easy Trigger yet. Restart the plug-in and see if they appear. Easy Trigger will populate eventually, but a restart of the plug-in will force it.
      That's the ticket!! All there now.
      Thank you!!

Comment

So Sinope thermostats are now fully supported? What's your setup? I'm trying to decide on which way to go with my upcoming Ditra-heat install.
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
          So Sinope thermostats are now fully supported? What's your setup? I'm trying to decide on which way to go with my upcoming Ditra-heat install.
          I don't know if I'd say *fully* supported but they definitely do all the basics I want. There are a few threads on this but basically, you need a ConBee II Zigbee stick ($35 CDN on Amazon right now), the related Deconz driver installed and the JowiHue plugin.

I learned the hard way thinking I could just run any Zigbee controller.

Now I have 11 Baseboard and 3 Floor heating Thermostats working in HS. I can set and monitor temps as well as energy usage. It's not quite as elegant as my zwave thermostats but the functionality is the same.
          As you are probably aware the options are limited for line-level heating thermostats if you eschew wifi devices like I do.

(Plus the Sinope therms were on sale plus a generous BC hydro rebate which I think is still avail) made them very economical (just don't need the GT130 gateway (that I bought... twice!🙄) if you want them as part of your HS system.

Comment

Hopefully supported via JowiHue, otherwise I can confirm they work well with Z2M/MQTT ( TH1300ZB / Heated floors)

Comment

Originally posted by WinoOutWest View Post
              (just don't need the GT130 gateway (that I bought... twice!🙄) if you want them as part of your HS system.
              Unless you need to upgrade firmware. would you sell one of them? one of my units was delivered with an older firmware...
              thx

Comment

Originally posted by 123qweasd View Post

Unless you need to upgrade firmware. would you sell one of them? one of my units was delivered with an older firmware...
                thx
                I was going to say I would sell you both but it is probably a good idea to hang onto one in case I need to update firmware. Happy to sell the other one. DM for details.

Comment

Working...
                X