Light level measure changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light level measure changed

It seems like that the latest plugin changed the light level measure from normal to LUX. I have attached the picture from the previous sensor and the one that I connected last week.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi wim, perhaps you are extremely busy, any idea?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing changed in that area here. It is possible that the first device you show was created quite some time ago. Maybe I made an error for newer devices by adding "Lux" to the value always. Will check on that
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you wim, I will send you some print screen as well of the event not able to give range of values on lux but works well with the other. It will be more clear when I send you the screens.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

No need, it was happening as I said. The plugin was always showing the Lux extension. It is resolved for the next version now.

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            No need, it was happening as I said. The plugin was always showing the Lux extension. It is resolved for the next version now.

Thanks,

Wim
            thank you Wim

Comment

Working...
            X