Last update time not dispaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last update time not dispaying

I'm noticing that 3 of my Aqara temp sensors aren't displaying last update time in grid view. Although they display in list view. All the sensors are the exact same model..Anything I an check?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	72
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1582379
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1582380​​

I just checked here too and see that it is sort of random if this date is showing on a tile or not. I am never using the grid view really here. But I think you need to report this to HS support as the rendering of the devices page is not something the pugin is influencing. It is a HS function in this case.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      I just checked here too and see that it is sort of random if this date is showing on a tile or not. I am never using the grid view really here. But I think you need to report this to HS support as the rendering of the devices page is not something the pugin is influencing. It is a HS function in this case.

Wim
      Will do, Wim. Thanks for the reply. It's really not a showstopper, but just a strange inconsistency. Thx!

Comment

Working...
      X