Aqara Vibration Sensor and events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara Vibration Sensor and events

I have Aqara Vibration Sensor, which I want to use inn a event. It is a simple event that is if movement then trigger action. But I will not trigger the action. Any advice?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	196
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1583775
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	152
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	1583776​​

In the trigger try "A Device Had it's Value Set to" instead of "Changes and Becomes"

Comment

Thanks, but did not do the trick.

Comment

Use "A Device Had it's Value Set to" and make sure "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only" is unchecked on the Vibration child device.

Comment

Thank you, it was unchecked. Deleting and then adding it helped.

Comment

Has anyone used one of these vibration sensors to determine when a washing machine is finished? I have a front loader that is relatively vibration free. It's almost as if I need to remove the top cover and place on the weight at the top of the drum.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
              Has anyone used one of these vibration sensors to determine when a washing machine is finished? I have a front loader that is relatively vibration free. It's almost as if I need to remove the top cover and place on the weight at the top of the drum.

Thoughts?
              Just use a power monitoring appliance plug or outlet, I've had 100% accuracy for over a decade using this method.

Comment

I have a dryer running on the vibration sensor, but it is now quite reliable... I created events to check of a regular move occurs, if so, I set a counter to 1... and if there is no movement for 15 minutes I let it know by voice that the dryer "Might" be ready. But as Tony pointed out it is not reliable

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                X