Philips Hue Bridge - Errors again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips Hue Bridge - Errors again

After weeks of working fine, suddenly after restarting the HS4 the errors reappeared. I'm on the latest version of the plugin and the latest release of HS4. I sent the verbose log to your email.

1/01/2023 11:18:43

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (Groupcheck): Error on grouprow Bancada : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (Groupcheck): Error on grouprow Candeeiro Bar : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (Groupcheck): Error on grouprow Candeeiro de Pé : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    1/01/2023 11:14:23

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (InitialSensors):Error in step check on refreshrate: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Nuno,

I just send you a PM on this.

thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

I tested the version you sent me but the errors remain.

On bridge maintenance page I just see a problem with the sensors. When I select the "Sensor Info" button what I get is the image below and the following error message (for each sensor) appears on the HS4 console:

Error occurred during build of sensorlist on device Candeeiro Pé Candeeiro Pé Switch: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I've tried deleting all the sensors and it didn't work.

This issue has been annoying because nothing works with this bridge in the plugin. It's like the plugin doesn't recognize the bridge. For example, I can't turn devices off or on through the HS4 but everything works fine with the Philips app.

I sent e-mail with verbose log.

Nuno

Click image for larger version  Name:	sensor.png Views:	0 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	1584760

Comment

Working...
      X