Problem 4.0.8.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem 4.0.8.6

Starting this as a new thread, sorry for posting in a old one.

Installing the 4.0.8.6 update, and most of my hue devices is not responding/updating in JowiHue.
    Some devices is listed twice, but none of them update status in JowiHue when the hue app control them.
    Do I have to remove the plugin and devices and start all over again?

Checked the post at https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...74#post1588474
    Those step did not solve the issue.
    What I now see, is that group controlling bulbs does not update, but the bulb in the group does.
    If I switch the group on, the group control switch from off to on and goes back to off after one second.
    The bulb in the groups stays on even if the group switch is off.

And finally, using the dim slider on the group, dim the bulbs to the correct value, but the group is still off as here:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	1588529​If I now bring the level up to 100%, the bulb goes from 66% to on, but the group (ID #3128) still say off.

Using the hue app on my iPhone to switch the group on, brings the bulbs in the group on, but the group control is still is off.
    And sometimes it help to click 2 times on at the control (ID #3128) for the group, brings the group switch ON, that is strange?

Any suggestion?
    Is this related to the plugin or will it help to remove the bridge/reset database?
    Thanks!​

Edit: is there a way to downgrade to the version BEFORE 4.0.8.3?

I copied my related posts to this topic:

Originally posted by MNB View Post
    ​
    Well, I downloaded v4.0.8.6 I did a "+" on the preset page and it gave me page to enter the particulars but if I expand the Preset group and select "+" I still get a blank page. I stopped/started the Plugin with the same results. Now I get the following error
    Code:
    [FONT=Calibri][FONT=Courier][COLOR=#111111]Error finding plugin in GenPage: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    ​
    Ok I even deleted the plugin and reinstalled thinking it would fix whatever was missing, but I'm seeing the above error message.. dead in the water!
    I again did a Plugin stop/start but when I tried to change the settings, I got the above message. I did a full computer restart and was able to create a preset but when I tied the second time I got the blank page.. when I attempted to go to setting it was the above Deja Vu "error message"
    HELP..
    Wim, did as instructed by inserting the new config file, I now have a "INFO:Plugin start is pending" message that hasn't changed, I did a computer restart with the same results when I go to the Plugins I don't have access to JowiHue plugin as it seems to be in limbo. Next!

Last night I reverted to getting my previous day's backup files and restored my HS4 back to v4.0.8.4 and am once again working but do not have the ability to change presets..... HELP!
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

I copied my related posts to this topic:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px]

Last night I reverted to getting my previous day's backup files and restored my HS4 back to v4.0.8.4 and am once again working but do not have the ability to change presets..... HELP!
      Thanks for the tip.
      I also just reverted to my previous day's backup and restored JowiHue back to v4.0.8.4, what a relief to see that everything is almost working again. The problem with update of the sat value is still there, I was hoping that 4.0.8.6 did solve that.
      Unfortunately, update to 4.0.8.6 cause a complete mess on my system.
      I hope there is an explanation to the root of this problem.

Comment

Ole Martin

To confirm I have the issues right that you are seeing. The group values are not updating in the features. I could copy this for the Philips Hue bridge. Do you have deCONZ as well and do the groups devices from deCONZ update for you too? So is it the group values not updating for Philips only?

Also, you mentioned some devices were listed twice, which was an issue with 4.0.8.4 and solved in the current version. Are you sure the doubles were not already existing in the previous ? If unsure, once you move to the new version of the plugin, make sure to remove the doubles and then check if they are not recreated?

I will focus on the update of groups, the issue I can copy here and try to solve that. Just to be sure, this is the main issue that is creating a mess for you?

MNB

You are looking at a quite different issue then Ole here. In your last message you told "Wim, did as instructed by inserting the new config file, I now have a "INFO:Plugin start is pending" message that hasn't changed, I did a computer restart with the same results when I go to the Plugins I don't have access to JowiHue plugin as it seems to be in limbo."
        When looking at the plugin page the page is not updated automatically - e.g. you will see the last message the plugin was reporting on its state, in your case "INFO:Plugin start is pending". That message will only change if you refresh the page. Did you check the log for errors after that? Trust me, I fell in the same trap myself
        If the plugin did not start, I would love to see the errors in the log.

Wim

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Ole Martin

To confirm I have the issues right that you are seeing. The group values are not updating in the features. I could copy this for the Philips Hue bridge. Do you have deCONZ as well and do the groups devices from deCONZ update for you too? So is it the group values not updating for Philips only?

Also, you mentioned some devices were listed twice, which was an issue with 4.0.8.4 and solved in the current version. Are you sure the doubles were not already existing in the previous ? If unsure, once you move to the new version of the plugin, make sure to remove the doubles and then check if they are not recreated?

I will focus on the update of groups, the issue I can copy here and try to solve that. Just to be sure, this is the main issue that is creating a mess for you?

Wim

I'm using Philips hue only.
          I have reverted back to a backup from last night, with 4.0.8.4.
          I checked the devices just now and can confirm that the doubles was here as well, the doubles was likely not from the 4.0.8.6 update.
          I will wait for a new update since I don't want to break the group value again.

Yes, this is the main issue that created a mess since my UI (HStile and HS4touch) control the different groups.
          The another issues is missing update of the SAT value, which is still locked at 254 and does not update.
          Thanks

Comment

Ole, the doubles have been an issue in the version 4.0.8.4, it is resolved in the new version, but like I said it might need you to remove the device to resolve it. No problem, I am working on the groups issue here.
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim, have are you planning on releasing a v.4.0.8.6a with everything needed including correct config file?

PS. I reloaded JowiHue v.4.0.8.6 and did the informas Ctrl-F5 to refresh the Plugin page and whala it seems to be working! I take back all the evil thoughts you were feeling yesterday
              Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
              Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
              HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
              X