Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Device unreachable out of sync when reachable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device unreachable out of sync when reachable.

I have an Aqara Roller E1 Driver for blinds. When it goes unreachable, which happens every day even though the Conbee2 is less than 10 feet away, it goes to closed when it reconnects. This screws up a few events that look for it to be open.
    Can this plugin resync it somehow? It also shows closed in deconz so it's not this plugin, just looking for a way to fix this.

On the same note, the Zigbee outlets I have (Sonoff S40 lite) have the "Recover light settings after being unreachable" setting but it will not stick.
    If I turn that on, then click save, it's off again.
    Is this just the outlets I have or a bug?

I bet the recover light settings not being saved is a bug. But I cannot copy the issue here. Are you by any chance on the HS beta version? I am getting more and more worried with the posts that settings are not saved... not looking forward to have to change that much in the settings part of the plugin.......

As for the blinds, the plugin reports what deCONZ is reporting... I am afraid there is not much to resync if deCONZ is reporting the same as the plugin is showing?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am on the beta.

I thought the plugin was basically "controlling" deconz in a way, there's no way for the plugin to tell deconz to resync?

Comment

The challenge is what you mean with resync? The plugin is controlling deCONZ, but it is not the only one doing that.

Devices can be controlled by many apps. One of them is JowiHue. But when an update comes in from deCONZ, it is the result of either the plugin having send a command and getting the confirmation back from deCONZ. But this can also be the result of Phoscon, or Hue essentials having performed a command. The plugin then will set the devices accordingly.

The issue here is that for some reason your blinds are unreachable often. And once it becomes reachable again it resets the blind. I do not know if that is deCONZ doing that or the internal firmware of the blind. But the blind reports it is closed to deCONZ at the end. There is no way the plugin can know either where the close command was send from, it only receives the state from deCONZ. If the closed state is unexpected in your situation an event might need to be triggered to correct this?

I have a blind myself here (IKEA) if it becomes unreachable en returns, nothing happens to its state (lucky me in this case). But when I pull the battery (every 5 months for charging) and put it back in, it resets the blind to full open, and as such resets it to a zero value. I have events in place to reset it to the state it should be in, depending on light and daytime.

A side question to the unreachable status.. does you Conbee stick sit close to a zwave stick or a Wifi router? It might be worth trying to put the Conbee stick on a extension cord and check if reception is better then?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

It's on an extension cable already and placed under the floor on a joist. Nothing near it but wood, I understand that doesn't mean there's no interference of course, but nothing should be "in the way" of the blinds.

On another note, are you able, in the plugin, to access and expose the battery state of charging?
          I'd like to use that in an event if so.

Code:
              "2": {
                  "config": {
                      "on": true,
                      "reachable": true,
                      "temperature": 2200
                  },
                  "ep": 1,
                  "etag": "ec35a56b24565f1d42bcb42a49b5826e",
                  "lastannounced": "2023-01-26T08:42:56Z",
                  "lastseen": "2023-01-26T10:47Z",
                  "manufacturername": "LUMI",
                  "modelid": "lumi.curtain.acn002",
                  "name": "Battery",
                  "state": {
                      "battery": 87,
                      "charging": false,
                      "lastupdated": "2023-01-26T10:46:15.660"
                  },
                  "swversion": "0.0.0_0030",
                  "type": "ZHABattery",
                  "uniqueid": "54:ef:44:10:00:4a:4e:e4-01-fcc0"
              }
          }
                  ​

Comment

That one I have never seen before.I am sure the plugin can be adjusted to show this as a feature, but it will of course be an extra feature on the device. Will work on that to add it... that is not on my blind :-)
            -- Wim

Comment

Excellent!
              Any chance you can add a percent sign after the battery status also?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	battery.png
Views:	89
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1589767

Comment

Go to the feature, then to Status Graphics

Name:	B7C3A8E7-8F98-4948-BD06-13144B318C8A.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1589783

Click the little 3 slider icon and add % as a suffix.

Name:	DBD74934-64F6-4BDF-A51F-4767073DDA0A.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1589782
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

That did it! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X