Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to delete scenes

Hi

Running HS4 Pi and JowiHue; both on latest versions.

Trying to create some scenes in JowiHue through the creativity pages. After some testing I need to delete som test-scenes, but is unable to do so.
    When I click the delete/trashcan symbol, the page "dims/darkens" as if the dialogue box "do you really want to delete" is showing, but no dialogue is shown.

Tested to create and delete a preset without any issues as the delete dialogue shows up and I can verify the deletion.

Am I doing something wrong here?
    Is this an HS4 issue?

I will have to check on that here.. Have not checked that part for a while. Are you on the beta of HS4?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I just checked here, but it works fine (Chrome/Beta HS4)?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	84
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1590191
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I am not on the beta of HS4

OK. Tested with both Chrome and Edge on my laptop and also with Safari on my phone. Same issue, but then there is something with my setup

Thanks!

Comment

If I am going to try to reinstall JowiHue; How can I reinstall all binaries/files while keeping DB and devices++?

Comment

I do not think reinstalling the plugin will make any difference. I am thinking I remember you are running HS4 and the plugin on a Linux system right? It could be one of the differences Windows .Net and Mono.... not sure. I will have to check on the capital letters maybe?
            Preset deletion is working, Scene deletion is not (does a removal of an action in a scene work?). Did you test animation deletion as well?

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Yes; Running HS4 (last version) on a Raspberry Pi 4 with Linux (standard Homeseer Raspberry Pi image)
              I was able to delete Presets and animations, but not Scenes.

I also notices that creating scenes resulted in unexpected results:
              • I created a group called "HS Scenes" and the scenes HS-A and HS-B within it
              • I then created a group called "Test", but this group only showed up when I expanded scene HS-B?
              • Creating a new scene Test-X under the Test group results in scene X showing up when I expand the light group underneath scene HS-B
              Because everything seemed wrong, I decided to remove all devices and uninstall (incl. deleting DB and files) / reinstall the Jowihue plugin.
              And.. after the reinstall I am again able to create/delete scenes as expected!

Thanks!

..Vidar

Comment

oefff... happy you were stubborn on the reinstall... I was getting ready for a hard search here
                Thanks!
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X