Incorporation of Hue app features into Jowihue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

randy

I do not know if the GU10 lights you hold could support the extra effects... it could be nice to confirm this... but I need to confirm this seeing the payload of the PI, which is not yet working in the plugin. Are you able to use postman on this? I might be able to send you a test configuration (would be the first from my side) to get the right resources. Then I can at least confirm the lights are supported for these effects or not?

You really do have lot of spares! I had to replace my first set of Hue bulbs last year... they have been running for over 8 years! And that also helped me to get thos extra effects going...

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
      Being slow I did not know but thanxs for the link! So dumb question it seems that we can use/create new formula's that our Philips Hub can interact, I'm assuming that we can save to a lamp and use the Jowihue snapshot to capture this new forumla for later use in HS4?
      It might if the labs site is not going to the fastest changes... as you might need to tkae a log of snapshots to get the seqence right... it is hard... I did it, but prepare a full evening for that
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by MNB View Post
        Being slow I did not know but thanxs for the link! So dumb question it seems that we can use/create new formula's that our Philips Hub can interact, I'm assuming that we can save to a lamp and use the Jowihue snapshot to capture this new forumla for later use in HS4?
        I don't think so. There is no way to save a lab to the bridge or lights, unless I am missing something. For me it has to be run from the website, it doesn't show up on the Hue app..

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Another slow question if one uses an extra feature e.g. "CANDLE" do I have to always do a "Stop Effect" to cancel or can I simply do another event e.g. OFF/ON or RGB change of the same lamp or does the extra feature continues along with the other event changes?

UPDATE: Playing with my extra office light it seems that changing the extras via their perspective devices, changing from Candle to Fire to Alert seem to work seamlessly, but when I attempt via event sometimes, I do not always get the desired effect, is this something to do with delay and if so where and what should I do to remedy this? I also noticed that using candle or fire effect seems to not be significant from afar say like the front door, it almost seems like there needs to be more flickering or longer dimming instances..
          Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
          Op System: Windows10 Pro - Work Station
          HS Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0

Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.25,APCUPSD 3.3.2.3,BLBackup 2.0.63.0,BLEditor 2.0.11.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLShutdown 1.0.6.0,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Device History 3.2.0.2,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,iRobot 5.22.41.1,JowiHue 4.0.8.7,Nest 3.0.0.34,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,PHLocation2 3.0.0.64,Pushover 4.0.10.0,Random 3.0.0.2,Restart 1.0.0.7,Ring 1.0.0.9,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.3,Sonos 3.1.0.59,Sonos4 4.0.1.12,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,UltraMon3 3.0.6554.33094,UltraNetCam3 3.0.6413.20219,Unifi 4.0.32.0,Zigbee 4.0.11.0,Z-Wave 4.0.3.0, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

The Phillips brige in in control of the effects.. I need to revisit the API to tell if the plugin could influence the brightness.Last I remember is that it was not changable in any way, but maybe they added the brightness to the effects. Otherwise it is what Philips Hue supports only helas... I do agree the effect are not strong from greater distances... I guess they are ment to have the best effect on a 5 meter distance?

On the event missing the effect, could you eleborate on the dely, is that something you set or a slow execution of the event?

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X