Osram Lightify hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osram Lightify hub

Cleaning out some old stuff and I found an old lightify hub. Can this be used for anything with this plugin? Anyone know of another use for it if not?

I had to switch to Conbee from Osram. They shut down the hub.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
      Cleaning out some old stuff and I found an old lightify hub. Can this be used for anything with this plugin? Anyone know of another use for it if not?
      The plugin supports deCONZ (Conbee/raspbee)and Philips Hue... the Osram/Lightify hub is not supported, to much cloud for me :-)
      And as Jobee says, Osram closed the doors on this. One of those cloud dangers
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yeah, I knew they shut it down. I was curious if anyone found a way to use it locally without the cloud service.
        Oh well.

Comment

No, the hub is hard coded to the cloud...
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X