Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda Problem, Kinda Suggestions

Hi Wim,

I have issues with devices not being found, because they were removed and removed from the bridge etc.

But when I've gone to remove any I can remember are an issue and gone, I get "Removing light was NOT successful" and sure enough, it's still there. I don't know why removed devices can't be deleted.

What would be useful though is in that table to see what devices are live or not and if not when last seen so you can figure out what you've changed an remove dead devices.

K.

If the plugin reports that removing devices was not successful if most often means the device is no longer found on the bridge. This can be caused by removing the device through another app from the bridge or similar. The challenge here is that the plugin still finds the devices during startup and reports it as present on the bridge. This is done to speed up startup response of the bridge.
    If you check the log during startup of the plugin, you will probably see a few lines reporting "You can safely remove devices" where it reports the devices that should be removed. You best remove the devices from the HS devicelist and the devices will not be shown on the bridge maintenance page.

Meanwhile I will check if I can catch the error in a better way for the future

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Ah, that makes sense!

And, well duh, I didn't think about that.

Even if there was a little warning thing on the device list that was a link to the device that can't be found it'd be great to speed up identification, removal/cleaning up etc.

K.

Comment

Working...
      X