Aqara devices show up in deCONZ, but no JowiHue device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara devices show up in deCONZ, but no JowiHue device

I'm running deCONZ v 2.20.1 and just beginning to explore this plug-in. I'm hoping this problem has an easy solution.
    I can see 3 plugs and a vibration sensor in deCONZ, but the plug-in only finds 2 plugs when scanning for devices or sensors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deconz.png
Views:	103
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1597093
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Are you sure you haven't changed the floor, room or hidden status? What about the Bridge Maintenance page of JowiHue, check the tabs. Also disable and re-enable the PI.

Shooting for the obvious stuff first.

Comment

All should appear normally. Are you running the latest version of the plugin?
      A restart of the plugin might help, sometimes it misses to add a new device when it appears for the first time.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        All should appear normally. Are you running the latest version of the plugin?
        A restart of the plugin might help, sometimes it misses to add a new device when it appears for the first time.Wim
        Restarting the plug-in was the secret.
        I'm always amazed at how often HS exhibits these kinds of quirks. Thank you!

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X