UltraLighting and HS3 --> Free LIFX plugin for HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraLighting and HS3 --> Free LIFX plugin for HS4

Seems like every HS upgrade, I start the process of trying to figure out what all will have to change in order to upgrade. HS2 to HS3 was a mess, and now with HS3 to HS4 it seems that a lot of my questions center around which plugins will work and which ones will need to change.

I'm trying to understand this free plugin vs. the one I had been using for a long time HS3 (UltraLighting which I'm not sure is still even going to work going forward). Is there anyone else working through the evolution or comparison of one vs. the other in regards to a move from HS3 ot HS4?

UltraLighting3 HSPI works in HS4 the exact same as it did in HS3. I have been using HS4 for several months without any issues. I cannot comment on the Free LIFX plug-in as I don't use it.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you! Is this plug-in still being developed? See other post regarding the Z strip and zones…

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        UltraLighting3 HSPI works in HS4 the exact same as it did in HS3. I have been using HS4 for several months without any issues. I cannot comment on the Free LIFX plug-in as I don't use it.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Can you have both the UltraLighting3 and the LIFX Plug-in active at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post

Can you have both the UltraLighting3 and the LIFX Plug-in active at the same time?
          I've not been able to get this plugin to work at all. I don't see a config page for it or anything. Thinking what you though, that maybe the HomeSeer LIFX plug in was a conflict i removed it and no dice. even cleanly reinstalled homeseer and still no dice. i think this plugin just no longer works.

Comment

Working...
          X