Cannot disable "Enable Auto Device Creation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot disable "Enable Auto Device Creation"

In the HS4 version of the plugin, attempting to disable the "Enable Auto Device Creation" doesn't work. It seems to toggle the "Inhibit Topic Discovery" instead.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Also, I can't add (+) anymore in the "Publish Payload Template". This worked just fine in the HS3 version.

For instance, entering "<<ROUND($$VALUE:+5,0)>>" results in "<<ROUND($$VALUE: 5,0)>>" (note that the + is replaced by a space).
    stefxx

Comment

Something else that could be a bit easier I guess. The default dimmer status graphics look like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.png Views:	0 Size:	77.0 KB ID:	1411203

No image for value 1 and 2? Also, considering 13 images, 0 and 100 fixed, leave exactly 11 images for 99 values. I suggest something like this (99/11=9 each):

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.png Views:	0 Size:	6.5 KB ID:	1411204

And taking about images, why is NO_GRAPHICS_DISPLAY enabled by default? It took me a while before I figured out why there were no status graphics at all being displayed!

Thanks!!
      stefxx

Comment

Sorry, more issues. For the third time today, the plugin setup page is stuck in "Edit/Add" mode. No matter what tab I select, the only pages being shown is the one below. As you can see, the "General" tab is selected but not shown. I have to restart HS4 to correct this. Just restarting the plugin is not enough.

I don't know what triggers this. The last time I just went away for a few minutes and when I came back, it was stuck again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	68
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1411211
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          Sorry, more issues. For the third time today, the plugin setup page is stuck in "Edit/Add" mode. No matter what tab I select, the only pages being shown is the one below. As you can see, the "General" tab is selected but not shown. I have to restart HS4 to correct this. Just restarting the plugin is not enough.

I don't know what triggers this. The last time I just went away for a few minutes and when I came back, it was stuck again.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.png Views:	4 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	1411211
          Also got this issue a couple of times. After clicking a couple of time everywhere it was ok ( or maybe it was by restarting the plugin, I don’t remember.

Comment

The QueryString parameters latch on HS4. To clear them a restart is needed. This is GitHub issue #103. https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-SDK/issues/103

What is means to the mcsMQTT plugin is that hyperlink functionality should not be used. If you want to edit a topic/device then copy the ref or sub topic and paste it at the top of the Edit tab.

Comment

The setting "Enable Auto Device Creation" was broken in both HS3 and HS4 plugins.
              The icon scale is generic with scaling depending upon the max range so I will leave it alone. Note that 1 and 2 are in the range starting at E-06.
              The + was caused by use of httpUtility.ParseQueryString library to handle the postback data. It gobbled-up the +.

These fixes and the homesassistant discovery updates are in http://mcsSprinklers.com/HSPI_mcsMQTT_5_5_1_0.zip for HS4.

Comment

- Enable Auto Creation: fixed!
                - Icon scale: my bad. I missed the E-06
                - + sign: fixed!
                - QueryString issue: I noticed your bug report on GitHub.

I will give some feedback on the auto creation in the other thread.

Thanks!!
                stefxx

Comment

Working...
                X