No announcement yet.

Direct Storage from HS Devices to InfluxDB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By my experience, which is using Node-RED to save data to influxdb from prior to Michael adding the ability, the data is stored even if it does not change as the timestamp is available and changes. The version of Graphana I use for charting does not retrieve data items outside the queried time range so some of my graphs show an initial "no data." As a result, I save unchanged values on a regular basis by getting the current values from HomeSeer. This basis is a function of what I was graphing.

Note that a newer version of Graphana may have changed this.
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Michael, thanks for your prompt feedback.

It does indeed store VALUE_SET for some of the ID's.
      Not sure if i understood you correctly regarding the $$UNIX, but i've added $$UNIX as the "Tag Field" for each of the Device Reference's in the MQTT association table that i want to force the logging of value.
      I will leave it for a little while, and see if the values are logged even when there are no change in value.

Karl: Thanks for your input. I've never used Node-Red before,is there any guide for this specific usage, that i could try out if the tip from Michael does not work out?

Comment

Originally posted by ElgeN View Post
        Karl: Thanks for your input. I've never used Node-Red before,is there any guide for this specific usage, that i could try out if the tip from Michael does not work out?
        I'll put something together after I get back from vacation. Will be next week.

Karl
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Working...
        X