No history records displayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No history records displayed

I'm sure I've done something wrong but can't find where that is. Trying to pull up history on an associated beacon device. Using HS4 plugin on windows. The beacon is showing in devices correctly and updating there from mcsMQTT. I have checked the boxes for device and history recording in associations tab. I have set days of history retention to 3 in general tab. The only thing I can think of is the date range for history query. I see more than one format for the dates depending on where you look, and there's no tool tip guidance. Getting 0 history records returned. Any ideas on where I went wrong or other things you need to see?

Are you using the BLE capability of mcsMQTT? If this is the case then there is no MQTT subscribe/publish history available as the traffic is bluetooth. If you want to view history then you should be collecting data of the HS device (d column on association tab). I can see, however, that I did not enable the d column checkbox for the plugin devices. I will fix that. I also need to enable looking at the history of devices as I do for MQTT topics.

Comment

When you say BLE- yes, but the HS4 version of the plugin using Beacon function under the TCP setup. The created beacon device has both d and h columns checked on association tab.

Comment

What you will notice is that the History page has no provisions to view history for HS devices. Only for MQTT topics. I need to add the query from the device table rather than the message table of the file \Data\mcsMQTT\mcsMQTT History.db. You can manually view the data using DB Browser for SQLite otherwise you will need to wait for my update to provide the UI.

The other thing you can do is to use the Chart tab and select the HS device and range of dates that you want it to be charted. This is a more visual way to do your analysis of the history.

Comment

Working...
        X