Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong temperature reading..

Hi,

I have something strange... I use ESPhome in combination with a sensor which reads (amongst others) Temperature of the surrounding environment. I've setup a MQTT server which is my Homeseer system and your amazing plugin mcsMQTT, I had to add an offset to the temperature sensor, which is working fine, it also transmits the correct data to mcsMQTT, but for some strange reason it shows the old temperature without the offset, while when looking in mqtt explorer it's the correct one...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	141
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1450864Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	83
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1450865Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	87
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1450866

So I am pretty puzzled right now... I hope you have some answer to this issue...

Thanks in advance!!

Richard

This could be as simple as a stale MQTT page. mcsMQTT will disconnect a browser after 20 or so minutes if there was no user input on the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      This could be as simple as a stale MQTT page. mcsMQTT will disconnect a browser after 20 or so minutes if there was no user input on the page.
      The rest seems to be working fine as far as I can see... I just cleared the sensor in HS and reregistered it via de mcsmqqt plugin, it shows the correct values at the moment as far as I can see... we'll see how it goes...

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X