Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky to latest versions?

Hi Michael,

I may be missing something obvious but other than scrolling through various posts I can't see anywhere a simple link to the latest versions.

The change log sticky post lists all the changes but there are no links to any downloads.

Would it be possible to add a sticky post with links to the installation files (HS3 and HS4)?

I have updated the dll and pdb files, but the HS plugins page still displays an old version, making it difficult to track which version I am actually running.

Thanks, Marty.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Good feedback. I believe the best thing to do is to post the zip files on the same sticky that is being used to record the changes. There are times when I am working with a user with debug cycles. These will likely be posted as am currently doing in the discussion thread. In the past I had posted everything at mcsSprinklers.com so anytihng could be found easily, but GoDaddy (host for mcsSprinklers.com) has "upgraded" their servers and they no longer support low bandwidth connections. Their timeouts are now too short for me to upload anything but the smallest files. I've been on the Starlink list since Feb 2021 and it seems deliveries are moving out another year to what is now projected to be late 2022.

The full updater install files are too big to post on the message board. I just post post change files which are usually a dll and pdb file. The .exe contains the version number that HS reads so updating a dll does not look to be a change to HS. The MQTT Page, General Tab, first heading contains the version number of the dll.

Comment

Brilliant. Thanks for doing that.
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
      X