Association Table LASTDATE question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Association Table LASTDATE question

I am having some reliability issues with detection of my bluetooth device by mcsMQTT, since I moved HS4 (Windows) to a new computer. So, I am troubleshooting. First question: Should LASTDATE for detection of my bluetooth device automatically update? I have been having to exit the plug in and open up the plug in to see the LASTDATE information updated.
    Thanks,
    Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

LastDate is update with every message received. An active Association table should be updated as well. In a worse-case the table will need to be redrawn or MQTT page refreshed to see the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      LastDate is update with every message received. An active Association table should be updated as well. In a worse-case the table will need to be redrawn or MQTT page refreshed to see the update.
      Michael:
      Thanks. In my case, it does not seem to update with each message. Also, how do I display RSSI data in the association table? Is that under "Payload." Elliott
      HS4 Windows version
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

You need to click the Show Selected Associations button to refresh the table. Looks like the table is not being updated automatically for bluetooth. The Beacon topics payload is the negative of the RSSi.

Comment

Working...
        X