Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone share example of setting up "Speak All" Skill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone share example of setting up "Speak All" Skill?

I've been able to set up the Voice Monkey skills for all of my echo dots EXCEPT for the "Speak All" routine. Michael discusses that its a special case routine in the docs, but I've not been able to figure it out on the Alexa app. Can anyone share the steps with me? Thanks!

Solved (I think)
    So, you create a routine for each echo called "Speak All (device)"
    Then use speak all as action
    Then select (device) for monkey skill.

Was a little confusing for me initially!

That sounds about right. I had the same issue in Jon00's Voice Monkey thread. Does this mean Michael has a Voice Monkey plug in too
    Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

Voice Monkey is one of the features of mcsMQTT plugin.

Comment

So, I found Michael's first since I already had the mcsMQTT plugin. To speak to Alexa is an action.

I like that Jon00's have virtual speakers that would be deeply integrated in homeseer.

Both have their benefits to me at least.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          Voice Monkey is one of the features of mcsMQTT plugin.
          OMG ! I hadn't found the geofencing either. I may be gone for some time
          Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

I’m looking forward to playing with the Geo fencing on mcsMQTT myself!

Comment

Working...
            X