No announcement yet.

Insteon module not finding IP address to connect to Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset Insteon screen shot what I am receiving on settings page in Insteon plugin settings page

Comment

I cannot get past this page stuck

Comment

Should I erase/clear Insteon module ?

Comment

I finally got it I don’t know how but how do you program multi keypad switches especially with fans

Comment

lets work on simple switches and plugin modules first. the fanlinc is a more complicated setup
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I have been able to get couple fans programmed but have to link to keypad then have to set schedules. Need info please for that.

Also, i do have 3-4 out of my twenty or so switches that are not responding. Any input here ? Thanks so far good. Some lights very slow to respond when tapping on phone. I have good WiFi google mesh all over my house and have Comcast 900Mhz speed ultra

thanks for help so far

Comment

to connect the fanlinc to a 6 btn kpl

from the KPL device page in the plugin devices page
                create links from the on/load button to the fanlinc light
                create a link from the A button to fanlinc low
                create a link from the B button to fanlinc medium
                create a link from the BC button to fanlinc high
                create a link from the B button to fanlinc off

i can actually use any of the A-D buttons for any of the four fanlinc fan controls
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

if you actually using a wifi module that uses the 900Mhz range, it will interfere with the insteon wireless comm (insteon uses 915Mhz)

try unplugging that comcast device and see if your insteon devices will register and respond better from the hs mobile app

Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                  X