Timeout Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeout Error

Getting a Timeout error when I go the the Plugins / Insteon / Settings page.
    Timeout from host, source IP: 146.23.20.115 TimeMS: 15014.

Hi Moyez

can you post the hs log that shows the startup and errors

To post an HS log if you have issues or get errors (Do not copy and post the log, its unreadable)
    - Goto to the hs tools/log menu, Export the log of the transactions, download it and attach it to your post

- Goto the hs tools/about menu, and copy and paste that content as well
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Log file as requested. Probably need to restart from scratch.
      Attached Files

Comment

please dont start over, that wont help

(1) you need to resolve this with HS support
        5/13/2022 1:18:48 PM HomeSeer Warning Unable to connect to MyHS service, license ID is 0. Please register the system with a valid license.

(2) did you following the getting started

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...insteon-plugin

you dont have the insteon hub IP and credentials on the plugin Settings page correct
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
        X