Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you please explain what you are trying to accomplish?

I use the following event logic to get notifications when a door opens

if device sensor transmits an On
    then send email

this works

Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Just trying to get the event to send an email when the door is opened and again when it is closed.

Comment

are you seeing Received messages in the hs log from the sensors when it opens (on) and closes (off)
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Door sensor event appears to be working correctly to send open and close email so let's call this issue resolved. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullflaps View Post
            Door sensor event appears to be working correctly to send open and close email so let's call this issue resolved. Thanks.
            excellent. can you post your final event so others can see.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Yes messages appear in the log to confirm the sending of Insteon On and Off and the triggering of emails. I've attached a screenshot of the event I'm using, the event log and the virtual device to permit turning the email messages on and off. The Door Close event is the same as the Open but utilized the Insteon "Off" command from the door sensor to trigger the email.

[ATTACH]n1547629[/ATTACH]
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 16-24-11 Devices.png
Views:	62
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1547630
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 16-23-30 Event.png
Views:	42
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1547631

Comment

thanks for sharing
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X