Insteon Hub Plugin Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Hub Plugin Issue

Hello! I’m attempting to resurrect my Insteon Hub. The MNS Insteon plugin is successfully installed. My HomeTroller Plus has been updated. I can manually access my Insteon Hub. I’ve never unplugged, rebooted or done anything with my Insteon Hub since they went out of business. After successfully installing the MNS Insteon plugin, I went to Settings and typed in the same port info and user/pswd (on the bottom of the hub) that I used to manually connect to the Insteon Hub, but it isn’t finding it. The message on the Settings page states “Warning: Cannot contact the Insteon Interface on 192.168.x.xx:25105. Please check the Settings page.” The IP address is correctly displayed, I just omitted it for this post.

Any ideas where to go from here? I’m stumped. Please advise. Thank you!

JollyViking

Hello and welcome

sounds like you successfully complete Step 0 on the getting started.

👉 READ THIS FIRST: Getting started with the MNS Insteon plugin - HomeSeer Message Board

you may need to power cycle the hub before the plugin can access
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Thank you. Do you mean power cycle the HomeSeer hub or my Insteon hub?

Comment

insteon hub
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
        X