This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding devices to mobile app...solved.

Hi I am struggling to add any devices to the HomeSeer mobile app. The devices work fine through the web interface and I can see them when I go through the plug-ins screen but canโ€™t get them to be added to the dashboard. I appreciate any help.

What happens when you attempt to add devices?
    ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ Support & Customer Service ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ Sales Questions ๐Ÿ›’ Shop HomeSeer Productsโ€‹

Comment

There are no devices to add
      Attached Files

Comment

what about on the hs Devices page? are they listed there

make sure you the 'hide from movile' option isnt selected for any of these

Click image for larger version

Name:	misc-settings.png
Views:	133
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1547315
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

The devices can be found on the mobile app by going to plugins - insteon plug in. But not on the Home Screen of the mobile app. Everything works fine on the web interface. I checked the devices and none have the hide from mobile box checked.

Comment

i think you need to add specific devices to the Dashboard (it defaults to empty). i suggest the mobile app forum for more help

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...omeseer-mobile
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

acousticmood, did you get your issue resolved? I am having the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MzRusso View Post
                can you post a pic of where are having any issue seeing device?

ps put an at sign like this to tag someone in the post MzRusso
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Hi Mark, I get the same blank screen that posted (above). I have tried to get it to work multiple times over the last couple of weeks and have pretty much given up on using the mobile app. I made sure I adhered to the notes posted by Rupp, "You want to ensure your myHS username is listed as a HS4 username with admin plus local access. The username and password must match that of your myHS account. Then use your myHS account to login to HSMobile." Unfortunately, it still isn't working for me.

Comment

Yes Iโ€™m still unable to use the mobile app.

Comment

Hi Mark, I get the same blank screen that posted (above). I have tried to get it to work multiple times over the last couple of weeks and have pretty much given up on using the mobile app. I made sure I adhered to the notes posted by Rupp, "You want to ensure your myHS username is listed as a HS4 username with admin plus local access. The username and password must match that of your myHS account. Then use your myHS account to login to HSMobile." Unfortunately, it still isn't working for me.
                      have you tried creating a different mobile app account? and then register that in hs4? just use a different email address
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

msachs9393 thanks for helping out.
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

have you tried creating a different mobile app account? and then register that in hs4? just use a different email address
                          No, I have not, but I will give it a try.

Comment

Creating a different account will not work because it asks for MyHS login info. I don't see where it would give me the option to create a different account.

Comment

Just tried msachs9393 recommendation and the devices are finally showing up. It's an odd fix but it works. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X