Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    are you sure all the devices have been programmed properly? can you post a screen shot of the links for one devices that isn't responding and a pic of one device that is responding. please label appropriately

Leave a comment:

• jbelovich@me.com
    replied
    There are other switches in the box. Now that Insteon is working again, Insteon App will control the lights but homeseer interface doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    what is 23.A0.07 controlling? what type of load/bulb? is it in a gang box with other switches?

if the device has all the correct links, and the hub has the corresponding links then

this is not a sw issue, but something interfering with the insteon signal.

Leave a comment:

• jbelovich@me.com
    replied
    Lights didn’t actually turn on or off.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    i looks like you deleted and re-added the device and then successfully controlled it

what's not working

Leave a comment:

• jbelovich@me.com
    replied
    Hello Mark. I got most things to work, but I'm still having trouble with 23.A0.07. I attached the log file. Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Joe
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    i think there are some issues with some of the devices you added

(1) There is no HS Device for the registered device 23.A0.07:0

(2) Error loading Device 11 from insteon.ini file. It has a duplicate Insteon Address 26.AD.E1 which is already registered to Device 10

(3) Error loading Device 8 from insteon.ini file. It has a duplicate Insteon Address 23.A0.B8 which is already registered to Device 7

if you registered these devices twice, i think you need to delete the ones that show in the plugin Devices page. then restart the plugin, and see if the other ones show up

i think the other dups will show up

for 23.A0.07, delete it and readd it

keep a lookout in the hs log for errors

you need to make sure you run the 'program device for homeseer" for each device you tap-added. otherwise they will not work

Leave a comment:

• jbelovich@me.com
    replied
    I looked at the devices under Devices, select the specific device from the list, MNS Insteon. On the working devices I see a screen showing default on level.

On the ones that don't work, the screen only gives me edit device option, giving me the options to edit links and do device management.

Attached detailed logging after trying to turn off great room cans.

Please advise.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    1. please verify the default on-level for device isn't zero. see the Insteon tab from the device in the HS Devices page

2. otherwise please do the following

enable detailed logging in the plugin settings page
    control the device you are having troubles with
    post the hs log of the transaction captured during your test (i only need the lines from the test, not the entire log otherwise i can't find your test)

To post an HS log if you have issues or get errors (Do not copy and post the log, its unreadable)
    - Goto to the hs tools/log menu, Export the log of the transactions, download it and attach it to your post

Leave a comment:

• jbelovich@me.com
    started a topic Two Insteon Devices Respond, Most don't

Two Insteon Devices Respond, Most don't

I can only get 2 devices to respond, bedroom and kitchen table. The rest don't respond. I attempted to control multiple devices with no luck. I attached the log file from today. Any assistance is greatly appreciated...
    Attached Files
Working...
X