Unable to find my Insteon Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to find my Insteon Hub

I have run the IP search on my home network and my Insteon Hub never shows up yet it continues to operate the light schedule.

power cycle the insteon hub, and run the scanner again. or check in your home router (DHCP/ip reservation function) for an IP address mapped to a mac/physical address that ends with your insteon hub's ID
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I have tried to power cycle the Insteon hub. Still not there. I don’t know how to log into my router.

Comment

what platform are you running HS4 on?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Homeseer Pi.

Comment

Is that what you meant by platform?

Comment

if you look on the hs tools/about page, you will find the ip address of the hometroller Pi.

i suppose you can try different IPs in that same subnet

eg if the Pi is on 192.168.1.11, then start trying 192.168.1.1:25105, 192.168.1.2:25105, etc in your browser until get get a login response from the insteon hub

note the colon between the ip address and the port number 25105

the alternative is try another ip scanner app maybe your phone
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
              X