No devices in Homeseer after power loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No devices in Homeseer after power loss

I lost power. Now that it is restored, none of my Insteon devices show up in the Homeseer Device page. They do show up in the Insteon plugin Device page. Not sure what to do.

if you have a hs backup from the tools/backup function, then a simple restore should resolve this.

Otherwise, i need some details...i would like to see the following info:

1. can you look for the "insteon plugin" device and then check the mns insteon tab, and check to see if all your insteon devices are there

2. please post the tools/help/message board info

3. please post pics of what you are seeing where

Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I thought that I had made a backup, but nothing shows.

Comment

check your Downloads folder on your computer for a backup just in case.

Otherwise, make a backup via the tools/backup and save it locally to your PC

then from the plugin Devices page, click the Fix button to rebuild the hs devices

if you created any hs events, you will need to reconfigure them with the new devices.

Then make another backup via the tools/backup and save it locally to your PC
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I ran Update Interface, and that did not help. I do not see a Fix button.

I ran a backup but cannot find a backup file, and still do not see anything when I try a Restore. What is the backup file name?

Click image for larger version

Name:	plugins.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1569154

Comment

to do a restore, you should be able to click the 'select date' on the restore page, and it should give you an calendar with the options to restore from. the hs support can offer more details on this.

Name:	image.png
Views:	121
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1569158

Name:	image.png
Views:	105
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1569159

if you get the restore working and the hs devices dont return, I to update to the latest release 4.0.4.0 to get the Fix button on the Devices and Groups page.

you can update the plugin from the hs plugin/add page

Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks. Updated the plugin and the Fix button worked.

Backup is not working. I run a backup and it says it completed, but trying to restore there is nothing,

Name:	restore.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1569205
              Attached Files

Comment

glad you got it working. please contact hs support about the backup. they should be able to help you get it working correctly.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X