Event not listed but running daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event not listed but running daily

I have an old event that I established with the MNS plug in on PI setup. After some issue with IP addresses changing, the event no longer shows on events page but runs daily. I want it gone but have no control over it. When I check the logs it doesn’t even show the devices changing. Any ideas on how to get control of it again?

any chance there is a legacy schedule still running in the insteon hub created by the insteon app?

otherwise, find the following file Data/HomeSeerData.json/events.json

and look at the code (use text editor) and check for the event you are referring to

you may need to contact hs support for help disabling it.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Where would that file be located?

Comment

Start your search in the homeseer folder
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Okay so after discussing with Homeseer tech, I am left to believe this is a phantom event that is a “legacy” from the insteon set up. If Homeseer was driving the event it would show up in my logs. They asked me to discuss with you on a solution. At this point I’m willing to re tap all my devices etc.. I just don’t know how to clear info out of hub and be certain it will still operate with your plug in.

Comment

you can follow the "Factory Reset" procedure below. you will not lose your setup. it will reset the hub and then reprogram the necessary links.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...42#post1546542
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Great, thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X