Warning about new HS 4.2.17.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning about new HS 4.2.17.0

HST is close to posting this new version. They made some changes that could impact trigger and action configurations.

I would hold off on updating unless you absolutely need it for some other fix.

Please reply here if you see any negative impacts to triggers, actions, saving settings, or on the MNS Insteon tab.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Thanks Mark - I don't know about the majority of your clients - but I have avoided upgrading entirely given I hate to bust up what is working.... if there are recommended upgrades that don't impact your Insteon plug-in - this might be helpful - security exposures for example. Happy Holidays to you and your family - and another thank you for keeping us all running.

Comment

, I have always done the HS updates (for about 10 years now) the minute they are available and have never been burned yet. So historically they have been very good.

Mark, Thanks for the heads up on this update. Have a great holiday!!

Comment

Working...
      X