Philips HUE Alert - Shorten Alert Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips HUE Alert - Shorten Alert Period

Does anyone know how to make an edit - or where to make an edit to the value for ALERT on the HS4 Philips HUE plugin? I set HUE lights to flash (alert) when my driveway gate opens/closes. The JowiHUE alert was only about 6 seconds, the alert of the HS4 hue plugin is 15 seconds. Enough to give you an epileptic seizure with every HUE light flashing for that long. I want to shorten the alert period.

Not possible right now, but I created a feature request to add a setting to choose the alert duration. (PIPH-24)
    In the meantime I guess you could use "Blink" instead of "Alert" to make the lights flash once.

Comment

Hi spud, that would be great on a future update. Hopefully it can be implemented in the future.

I did achieve a shortened ALERT by adding an additional script in the event. After ALERT I added WAIT 6 seconds, turn philips HUE all status to off, then turn philips HUE all back on. It seems to do the trick

Thanks !

Comment

In version 4.0.24 released as a beta version I have added an "Alert Duration" setting in the Settings page of the plugin

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X